Page 1: Page 1
Please complete the form below and submit by 9th September, noting the following requirements:
- Delegates are required to have registered for the conference by 28th October otherwise their abstracts will be withdrawn. Book via https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/drugs-research-priorities-for-the-future-tickets-62160459608
- Abstracts should be around 250 words in length.
- Posters should be printed in A1 size (594mm x 841mm), and can be displayed in either portrait or landscape format.
- Oral presentations will last 15 minutes maximum (+ 5 minutes for audience questions).
- For quality assurance, Masters and PhD students are expected to have their posters / presentations approved by their supervisor.
About your abstract
Oral presentations should include study results, even if interim findings. You can submit an abstract for an oral presentation if you have / will have results to present.
Posters can present either work in progress or completed projects.
Your answer should be no more than 2000 characters long.
Please categorise your abstract to one of the DRNS Research Themes: